Политика по удалению доменов в международных зонах
4. In cases when REG.RU decides to extend domain registration period on the grounds of existing extenuating circumstances and the absence of Administrator agreement, REG.RU takes obligations to keep the records of any such extenuating circumstances for extending the registration of the corresponding domain name for the purposes of providing it upon request to ICANN on the grounds of Registrar Accreditation Agreement with REG.RU.
5. In the absence of extenuating circumstances contained in para. 2 herein, the domain name is a subject to deletion in terms, defined by the Registry Policy of the corresponding TLD, starting from the date of termination of Agreement between REG.RU and Administrator (the date of the domain name expiration).
6. REG.RU is obliged to inform each new Administrator on the procedure for Domain deletion and auto-renewal including the expected domain name deletion dates. In cases when considerable changes are introduced into the Domain deletion and auto-renewal Policy during the duration of the Registrant Agreement, REG.RU is obliged to notify the Administrator about such change in the same way, as when the changes into the Registrant Agreement are introduced.
7. REG.RU is obliged to place the Policy for domain name deletion in the international domains at its website.
8. REG.RU is obliged to notify the Administrator about the amount of payment required for the domain name redemption when such domain is in the redemption period, as well as to place such information prominently at its website.
9. In the event that a domain which is the subject of a UDRP dispute is deleted or expires during the course of the dispute, the complainant in the UDRP dispute will have the option to renew or restore the name under the same commercial terms as the Administrator. If the complainant renews or restores the name, the name will be placed in Registrar HOLD and Registrar LOCK status, the WHOIS contact information for the Administrator will be removed, and the WHOIS entry will indicate that the name is subject to dispute. If the complaint is terminated, or the UDRP dispute finds against the complainant, the name will be deleted within 45 days. The Administrator retains the right under the existing redemption grace period provisions to recover the name at any time during the Redemption Grace Period, and retains the right to renew the name before it is deleted.
10. Domain name Administrator is entitled to use domain name automatic renewal service. This service allows to timely renew domain names automatically by using funds from Administrator Personal Account balance, and renews the domain name if there is a sufficient amount for such procedure on the Administrator Personal Account balance.
11. With the absence of renewal request from domain name Administrator, REG.RU takes actions to delete such domain name in terms specified by corresponding TLD Registry Policy.